Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2010

The year of 2010 had been a really rough year in many ways. I have actually been feeling quite well as for my symptoms. I still get fatigued easily and if I allow myself to overdo things symptoms will start to come back and the most noticeable one is losing the loss of use of my legs. I had a procedure performed that went wrong and had to be fixed so I found another Gynecologist to perform a Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy, that was pretty rough but I got over it. From then on I was feeling really good and therefore had my picc line pulled out. I had a wonderful summer, my sister got married and my Grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary.

Once October rolled around, things went downhill. After finding out about my Endocarditis, I started to have most of my symptoms come back. I ended up back in my wheelchair, having seizures, o.c.d., pain in my legs and back, very stiff neck, memory difficulties, sensitivities to light and noise, loss of appetite, I had lost a lot of weight over the last few months. I was barely over 100 pounds. Nausea plays a big roll in my appetite as I'm sure it does for everyone that is just sick with the flu.

It is now December and I am having extreme stomach and abdominal pain. Within a few days my stomach had ballooned and the pain was so strong that I couldn't move without crying. I went back in to the hospital and had my gallbladder removed and found out that I also had a torsed ovary that was also to be removed at the same time. I have never experienced so much pain. At least all of my surgeries were done before Christmas so I could be home out of the hospital.

No comments: